Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric windows one touch open/close
- Green tinted glass
- Heated windscreen washers
- Rain sensor windscreen wipers
- Side windows surround in polished aluminium
- AMG Ride Control sports suspension
- AMG boot lid spoiler in body colour
- AMG front, rear apron and side skirts
- AMG performance exhaust system
- Body coloured bumpers
- Wind deflector
- Adaptive brake lights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED tail lights
- ABS + BAS
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Adaptive brake system
- Brake callipers with Mercedes-Benz lettering + perforated brake discs
- Electronic parking brake
- ESP with ASR
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Hill hold control
- Hill start assist
- Active park assist with parktronic system
- Attention assist
- Collision prevention assist plus
- DYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual)
- Speed sensitive steering
- Auto dimming driver's door mirror
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- 2 rear seatbelts
- Active bonnet
- Drivers knee airbag
- Drivers pelvis airbag
- Dual stage Driver/Passenger Airbags
- Front side airbags
- Red seat belts
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Warning triangle and first aid kit
- Window airbags
- Interior Features
- AMG floormats
- Auto dual-zone climate control system
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- 2 cupholders in front centre console
- 3 spoke flat bottom multi-function sports leather steering wheel in black with topstitching in red
- AMG illuminated door sills
- Artico man-made leather dashboard and beltline with contrast stitching
- Electric height/reach adjustable steering column
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Illuminated glovebox
- Sports pedals with stainless steel surfaces and rubber studs
- Steering wheel gearshift paddles
- Advanced multicolour ambient light and LED interior light
- Door courtesy lamps
- Front footwell illumination
- Illuminated front/rear door handle recesses
- LED reading lights
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth interface for hands free telephone
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 2 USB ports
- Burmester surround sound system
- DAB digital radio module
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Frontbass loudspeakers
- Media interface
- Driver Convenience
- Remote boot release
- COMAND online nav with colour display, radio/CD/DVD/MP3, SD card, 10GB music, Emergency Call system, speed limit assist, linguatronic voice control
- Instrument cluster with 5.5-inch TFT multi-function display
- Multi function trip computer
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service indicator (ASSYST)
- Memory pack - C Class
- Storage pack - C Class
- 2 rear head restraints
- 40/20/40 split folding rear seats
- Auto Mercedes-Benz child seat recognition sensor
- Electric front seats
- Electric height adjustable front seats
- Heated front seats
- Isofix rear child seat fastenings
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Sports seats with integrated headrests
- Alarm system/interior protection/immobiliser
- Chrome surround electric key
- Keyless entry and keyless start
- Remote central locking
- Tyre inflation kit
Fitted optional extras
- Cruise control with speedtronic variable speed limiter
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Surround camera system
- Interior Features
- Leather upholstery
- Head up Display
- 19" AMG 5 twin spoke Bi-colour alloy wheel
- Soft top - Black
- Paint - Special
- Designo magno - Selenite grey
- Trim - Leather
- Leather - Crystal grey
- Maximum speed155 mph
- Cubic capacity2,996 cc
- Power367 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^11.00 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^6.70 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^8.30 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^25.7 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^42.2 mpg
- MPG (combined)^34.0 mpg
- Tank capacity66 l
- Number of cylinders6
- Kerb weight2315 kg
- Vehicle length4696 mm
- Vehicle width1810 mm
- Vehicle height1408 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2840 mm
- Co2 emissions190.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
We at Station Garage are taking the steps necessary to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible. We are taking action to close the garage showroom as per instructions from the Government. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to reserve any vehicle we have in stock please follow the links on our site and will be in contact constantly and will arrange appointments when advised it is safe to do so. Strange times ahead please keep safe.
Retail sales only Indemnities may be required. Subject to status. Available to over 18s in the UK only. *Payable at first payment. **Payable with final payment. VWFS (UK) Limited, Freepost VWFS. Offer is subject to vehicle availability from participating outlets and may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.